By Aiden Luu
This project we had to make an Instagram carousel. We had to have an image that we masked, use a set of colors that we picked previously, and have 2 fonts and font sizes we picked before too. I couldn’t think of anything to put on it so after a really long time I just made up a roses are red poem and put roses and violets as my masked/cropped image.
Names of Possible Fonts:
This project was making a mood board. For this project we made a playlist and named it. The Better Mind image is like the playlist art we made for the playlist. The images above the playlist art thing are images I found that I thought could represent some of the songs mood. The whole project is in the captions for the picture.
Here we learned a little bit about animation and this is what I made for this project above.